skip to main | skip to sidebar
Web_diary

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Breakfast

just after having breakfast and I'm now in the meeting and there is wifi access!!!

So anyway yeah I'm leaving in two hours!!!

It's very sad!!!

Charli says we can't go away and she's going to keep us here!!!

I'll post again when I get home!!!!!
Posted by Adam Hobson at 1:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2009 (125)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (99)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ▼  October (26)
      • Halloween!!!
      • Pumpkin
      • My iPod
      • Stuff
      • Hello!
      • Father Ted
      • Halloween II
      • Hello!!
      • Tests!!
      • My current flares!
      • Bass guitar!!
      • Hi!!
      • Hello!
      • Enya Autograph!!
      • Pumpkin Seeds!!
      • Hi!
      • Back Home!!
      • Breakfast
      • Hello!!
      • Seven O'clock
      • Hi!!!
      • Father Ted
      • Good Afternoon Brethren!!!
      • Hey!
      • Pumpkin Seed!!!
      • Ri retreat!!
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (16)

About Me

My photo
Adam Hobson
View my complete profile