Hi Everyone... today I had the day off school I spent all day reading books! oh yeah and I cleaned out one of our very messy kitchen presses for mum!!
It felt strange being at home!!
Anyway I read 2 and a half books {well over 500 pages}
Anyway I have to go now and continue to read myself to sleep!!
Goodnight boys and girls!!
Don't do anything silly!!
Adam
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You know what...
You read real damn fast ._____."
ARE YOU ALLOWED TO GO?!???!?!??!??
Mmmmh, were these grown ups books you were reading?
Hello Commentators!!
To Gabby: Sorry I asked but they said NO I apologize for their decision
James: Well they're classed as teenage fiction ONe was from the cherub series{an elite force of teenage spies} and the others were from the Darran Shan Saga{a boy who became a vampire and then became a vampire prince it's very interesting and then they engage in war with their arch enemies the vampeneze}
NO WAI! O____________________O
Man... I only got two people to go... TT_TT Yeah, very exciting ...
What did they say?
They said No and I asked why and they just said it was too dangerous!
One time I was invited to a friends birthday party in dublin and they wouldn't let me go because they I though I'd get lost or die or something!
Very overpowering!!
Adam
LMAO dude that's the same as me!!!
I asked could I go to a concert in Dublin with a bunch of friends, and they said it's "too dangerous".
Man... It's not like I'd get kidnapped or something... (actually, they said I might o_O)
Post a Comment