Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WOW it's a......


Greetings!!

Today I got my Christmas Holidays Thank goodness I couldn't wait to get out of the kip!

I also got my hair marginally trimmed today, I go to my mums hairdressers now because of a bad experience with the barber!!

All stupid barbers are trained to do is to shave all your hair off and they can hardly even do that!!

Anyway Tonight we're going to Dads friends house Should be exciting!!!!!

Anyway farewell for now!

Bi

3 comments:

James McCrea said...

just a wee trim. What barber did you have the bad experience with? I have had a few of those too in my day. Need a haircut right now, in fact. Maybe get Sara to cut it when we go to NH. Will talk to you soon. Must be great to have school over. Only 3 more years!

Adam Hobson said...

Yeah just a small one!!

The barber called Collete shaved me near bald once when I asked her to thin my hair down!!

Yeah it's class to be off school!!

Three more years well I suppose I've done three already ant they flew so if the next three go as quick it'll be grand!!

Zero said...

I cut my hair myself 8DD

Just gotta have the guts to.