Ok the boring formalities!!
Had maths paper two this morning which was close to impossible!!
And geography the evening which was rather easy!!
Tomorrow I have Irish and I'm not linking the idea have to cram rather wonderfully tonight if i desire to do well which I do!!
I haven't got any of my results back from any of the teachers yet so it'll probably stay that way until after the mid term break and then we go back and the giving out proceeds!!
So I've just eaten too much food and I fell like I'm going to burst not a nice feeling trust me!!
I found these pair of nice flares on ebay they're a pair of vintage Levi 929's very rare!
I want to buy them so anyone think they're nice or horrible or ok??
The above picture doesn't do the jeans any justice at all they look nicer in real life I would think!!
Anyway I have to go and study my Irish!!!!
Farewell
No comments:
Post a Comment