Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Building!







Today the builders came and started working on "Vals" which is a house which was on some land we purchased recently!

The extension was finished a while ago so what they're doing now is taking off the old roof and putting on a new one!!

I think It'll look really nice when it's done!

School was interesting today .... some guy got suspended for having porn on his phone and apparently the Gards are being called in and we have no classes on Thursday because we're doing all of our science Coursework and then we have Friday , Monday and Tuesday off and then next Thursday Because the Roman Catholics are going to their retreat and then the Friday because of Grandads wedding!!

Anyway that's it!!

Farewell

1 comment:

Zero said...

OH MY GAWD NO WAY seriously?!! XDDDD
Wow, I have porn on my phone as well - uhh I mean - nothing 8D
So who's this rather smart kid who got suspended?
How the hell did they find out anyways? Jeez.