Monday, August 31, 2009

Three more days!

Three days left , thats including whats left of today! Last night when we were in the nursing home we met Mrs Franks who was in visiting someone and we went back to her place and had a cup of tea!!

Today the weather is still rubbish , I swear if it doesn't get better by the time I'm of movine away age then I'll move to somewhere warmer and drier , it's so depressing.

My pumpkins have now decided to grow , but still at a slow rate. its about the size of four grapes. All other vegetables are growing well! I've embedded a song by simon and garfunkel it's amazing!! I don't know why the beatles are in the pictures though?? Anyones guess!

1 comment:

Zero said...

Yeah yeah! Ahhh fuk you lol, I still want to try it xD Apparently I've done it before without knowing o_o;

The thought of school makes me want to punch someone ._.