skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 28, 2008
First day at school!!
Today was my sisters first day at school!!She seemed to enjoy it
I went to a funeral of a family friend today i sat in the car and listened to my ipod and reading hot press!!
I did go to the burial and the tea afterwards!!
I'll post again tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2009
(125)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(99)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(23)
▼
August
(16)
The Eightieth Birthday Party!!!
The shed
Excitingly boring day!!
First day at school!!
Ruthanne!!
Stuff!!
David and Anna
1 week Anniversary !!!
Wet Boring Day!!!
Lawn mowing!!!
Sunflowers and thoughts of school
Boring day!!!!
Wasps!!!!
Aaron left!!!
Walk !!!
My first Blog
About Me
Adam Hobson
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment