My mum and grandfather went to a cow sale and purchased a new bull and my sister went to a sleepover at a friends house so dad and I decided we would go to Mee's auction-rooms where we bought a gate for the side of the cottage!!
And tonight I went to the shed which is a monthly youth group i go to it's great crack!!
Tonight had an Olympic theme to it and there were four Olympic events everyone took part in!!
I got a life home with Daniel Patton and family!!
Also I've just realized that it is only a mere 34 hours until school officially starts again for me and i nearly cried!!
Oh well anyway I apologize for the lack of photos for the last few days tit's due to our camera being out of charge I'll try and get a few good ones at my grandmothers 80'th party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment