So today is halloween!!
I lead a very boring like therefore staying at home tonight and letting off some fireworks!!
At the moment I'm watching Halloween 5 on youtube someone uploaded the whole movie!!!
It's very scary!!
Anyway I've got to go and finish watching halloween!!
Anyway I should be able to post again tomorrow!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should watch Saw! And Ringu!!
Btw, where did you buy your gloves? Haha, I saw you with them yesterday walking to your car. I can NEVER EVER find them in Ireland!! D:
Also, are you into anime and Japan stuff?
There's this anime convention on the 15th. You interested? :D
Tara Kennedy and Gemma Lynch is also going. I want more people to go though...
I'll try!!
Em I bought them in this shop up north!!
I saw them and I though cool I should buy those!!
I got two pairs for about 12 euro!!
Em some of the stuff is interesting enough!
I can go if you really want me to go!!
Where is it?
wb
Yeah! Go go go!
The website is www.eirtakon.com or www.eirtaku.com
It's in Dubin, DCU, on the 15th (Saturday)
Oh man... Tara can't go. She just told me today T_T I NEED PEOPLES!!!
Do you know anyone that's interested in anime and Japan stuff?!!
Here's the timetable!
http://www.iziz.co.uk/files/eirtakonschedule.pdf
I'm allowed to go on Saturday AND Sunday! 8D
Kinda like a birthday present, haha...
Can you go on both days?
Post a Comment