Just downloaded the new Greenday album , I found a torrent online here!! The new album is quite nice but not as good as the old stuff!!!!
Today was a really nice day the sun shone all day and there wasn't a drop of rain!! I was very happy!!
We went for a walk to our neighbours house!!!
From tomorrow onwards studying is getting extremely serious! I have compiled notes over the weekend in various courses , I have a lot yet to learn but thankfully I have three weeks left one of which is a home study week when basically everyone cramms to their capacity!!
I couldn't really give a damn about the junior certificate because the system is old , corrupt and shoddy and the junior certificate doesn't even matter in the slightest!!
But I suppose I sort of do care because I'm actually bothering to study quite hard for the exams , I just can't wait for them to be over!!
Adam ]:
No comments:
Post a Comment