Monday, May 4, 2009

Web_diary relived






So ... A diary that hasn't been updated in like nearly a month isn't much good is it??

So this is a quick sumary of my life over the last month -I studied
                                                                                                 -I planted most of my vegetables
                                                                                                 -I became 15 years old 
                                                                                                 -I went to the shed weekend

Ive atached one picture of each event!!{not in order} - A picture of my study books for today
                                                                     - Two pictures of my vegetable patch
                                                                     - A birthday card
                                                                     - A picture of the beach at Murlough

I've enjoyed life over the last Month thoughouly and I think I've came to appreciate the litle things more which is very important I hope this attitude will last in me but i think shcool shall irritate me more that ever now as I have to study loads But i shall try my best!

I shall try yo keep this updated more often now but it shall be hard as study is a priority , unfortunately.

Adam



No comments: