skip to main | skip to sidebar
Web_diary

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boring!!

Today as just a normal boring day!!

I'm seriously thinking about buying an iPhone now!!

I've been doing some research and on eBay they cost a fortune but I looked on the buy and sell and they're like half the price!!!

I didn't have much homework tonight but I studied Science French and Irish!!

So that's it!!
Posted by Adam Hobson at 11:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2009 (125)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (99)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • Laptop back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
      • Hello
      • Homework
      • Hi
      • Hey everyone
      • Social
      • Laptop Gone
      • Goodnight Mr. Tom
      • Hello!!!!
      • Hey!
      • Boring
      • Hello!!
      • Sea creature invasion!!
      • Another day gone!!
      • Boring!!
      • Friday Socks
      • Fallen tree and the new shed!!
      • Sixtieth Birthday Party!!
      • One week over!!!
      • Smelly Tracksuit
      • Wet rain
      • Homework!!
      • School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • ►  August (16)

About Me

My photo
Adam Hobson
View my complete profile