skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 8, 2008
Friday Socks
Today I wore my Thursday socks on a Monday so I was all confused all day!!!
Em no news from school only that I had one first class that was supposed to be business but I just studied!!!
Only 34 days until Halloween!!!
So thats it really!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2009
(125)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(99)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(26)
▼
September
(23)
Laptop back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Hello
Homework
Hi
Hey everyone
Social
Laptop Gone
Goodnight Mr. Tom
Hello!!!!
Hey!
Boring
Hello!!
Sea creature invasion!!
Another day gone!!
Boring!!
Friday Socks
Fallen tree and the new shed!!
Sixtieth Birthday Party!!
One week over!!!
Smelly Tracksuit
Wet rain
Homework!!
School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
►
August
(16)
About Me
Adam Hobson
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment