*horrible*What school do you go to?! Jeez child, you need to learn your spellings.Re: of your other post~LMAO they haven't looked at your laptop yet XD By the way, where is the computer shop? o_O
Yeah I know i don't have spellcheck turned on on the desktop!!Em yeah I left in on Tuesday and I went in the next Tuesday{last Tuesday} and they told me they ahdn't even looked at it!!Em it's Evolve it's down near the Whitehorse Hotel!!Do you think I copy your hair??
Post a Comment
2 comments:
*horrible*
What school do you go to?! Jeez child, you need to learn your spellings.
Re: of your other post~
LMAO they haven't looked at your laptop yet XD By the way, where is the computer shop? o_O
Yeah I know i don't have spellcheck turned on on the desktop!!
Em yeah I left in on Tuesday and I went in the next Tuesday{last Tuesday} and they told me they ahdn't even looked at it!!
Em it's Evolve it's down near the Whitehorse Hotel!!
Do you think I copy your hair??
Post a Comment