Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Laptop back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssss!!!

The best day this week!!

So far!!

I got the laptop back!!

They told me that my virus protection was too weak and that I should upgrade it!!

Oh yeah to James!!

Hawthorne Heights is a band their lead singer Casey Calvert died last year and they're just after releasing their first album without him!

Anyway that's it for today!!

Bi!

4 comments:

James McCrea said...

Hey,

Funny thing, well a little bit funny: I was riding my bike into boston the other day after reading your Hawthorne Place post and I passed a place called Hawthorne Place. It was right behind this huge hospital, Mass General Hospital in Boston. If you do not believe me here is the link to google maps. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hawthorne+place+boston&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Adam Hobson said...

Hey James just looked an that sounds pretty cool!!

And weird maybe it's a sign!!!

lol

Xd

Zero said...

"BI"?!

Wtf, so you're bi now?
Interesting...

By the way, would you buy something for me on eBay? :3

Adam Hobson said...

You wish I'm bi don't you gabby!!

Em ye well if you promise to pay and the people accept cheque!!

Wb