Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey everyone

Hello!!!

The laptop still han't gotten fixed yet so my bloging will be quite sparce for the next while until it coms back!!

Today I am preparing my vegatable patch for next year which envolves some hardcore weeding!!

Anyway I better get back to work

I'll post soon!!

2 comments:

incorrect name said...

Hey Man....


I ordered iPhone as well (from Italy isn't it?)


seems to me that company wag-logistic doesnt exist...


What happened in your case.. do you have iPhone at this stage..

Adam Hobson said...

Hello Incorrect name!!

I decided not to go ahead with the deal , I emailed the seller saying that I thought it was a scam and he never replied so I took the hint!!

So were you left without your money or were you refunded???

I've ordered one now and the courier the seller is using is http://www.parcel2go.com/

It seems to be alot more legitimate that wag the dirty brutes!!!!

So anyway get back to me!!

Adam